Jump to Navigation

November 2016 Archives

What rights do my elderly parents have in Texas?

In the state of Texas the law provides certain rights and protections for the elderly. If your parents are in their golden years and considering relocation to a nursing home or assisted living facility, or employing a private nurse, you may be wondering how best to protect them.

FindLaw Network

Contact Us

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Office Location

Law Offices of Brian H. Fant, P.C.
8350 N. Central Expwy.
Suite 1310
Dallas, TX 75206

Phone: 214-267-8902
Fax: 214-265-5536
Dallas Law Office Map